Learn more about our benefits below
Women & Minority Business Owners Mentorship Cohort
Dedicated to supporting & uplifting underrepresented startup founders.
About the Cohort
Our cohort will empower those that build the future, specifically focusing on women and minority founders & small business owners.
The cohort includes:
- At least three hours of individual mentorship over three months.
- Group networking and education opportunities.
- Opportunity to apply for startup exhibitor booth grant for Propelify, October 6, 2021 in Hoboken, NJ.
You will be partnered with a regional business leader. We will do our best to match you with a mentor that exemplifies the support you request. This cohort is tailored specifically towards the CEOs, founders and owners of startups and small businesses.
The cohort will run October-December 2021.
- Own or operate a startup or small business.
- Commit to at least three hours of mentorship (virtual or in person) during the mentorship cohort period: October 6-December 17.
- Commit to connecting with mentor at a minimum of once per month.
- Reflect on and take advantage of 1:1 and group mentorship cohort activities.
- Sign NDAs and confidentiality agreements with your mentor as appropriate.
Commit to at least three hours of mentoring (virtual or in person) during the mentorship cohort period: October 6-December 17.
Commit to connecting with mentee at a minimum of once per month.
Provide sound mentoring and avoid any conflict of interests.
Sign NDAs and confidentiality agreements with their mentees as appropriate.